Did you know that in the event of your death while abroad, it may cost over $10,000 to have your body returned to Edmonton? The Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan™ eliminates the financial and emotional burden.
What is the Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan™?
In the event of the death of a Member who is more than 100 kilometers or more away from his or her legal residence at the time of death, the Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan™ (GTAP) will render every assistance including:
- locating a local licensed funeral home
- arranging for the transportation of the body from the site of death to the licensed funeral home
- arranging for the transportation of the body to a licensed funeral home at the city / province where the Member resides
- procuring the consular services and death certificates
- purchasing the minimal necessary casket and air tray for transport
- coverage of all airline fees and charges associated with the transportation of the body
Who can purchase the Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan™?
The GTAP can be purchased by anyone with no restrictions as either a stand alone product or as part of your pre-arranged funeral plan. Even if you have made your pre-arrangements with another funeral home, you may still purchase the GTAP from Trinity Funeral Home.
How much does the Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan™ cost?
The GTAP costs $485. This is a one time fee that covers you for life regardless of how many times you travel and where you travel to. To learn more about the Guaranteed Travel Assurance Plan™ please complete the form below or contact us directly at 780-474-4663