Traditionally, the funeral will include a family or public viewing of the deceased. Viewing of the deceased, especially by the immediate family, is helpful in the process of accepting death and an important step in the process of resolution of grief. Following this will be the funeral service, typically held in the church or at the funeral home. The service is followed by cremation.
A member of the clergy may be asked to conduct the service or, in non-religious ceremonies, a funeral celebrant, family member, or close friend is asked to speak. Often, a eulogy is delivered, hymns are chosen, special music is played, passages of scripture or poems are selected and presented, or special requests of the deceased are honored.
Personalized service folders, memorial registers, flowers, candles, portraits, collage boards and video tributes have all become very popular in memorializing the deceased’s life during the service.
We are proud to include in ALL our service offerings our “NO HIDDEN FEE GUARANTEE.”
Traditional Cremation Service – $4195.00
Includes the following:
- Arrangement conference at our funeral home
- Registration of death with Alberta Vital Statistics
- Transfer from place of death (24-hour service) within 100KM of greater Edmonton
- Composing of obituary and free posting on our website
- Conferring with clergy to set date and time of funeral service
- Conferring with organist and soloist
- Conferring with florist to order and deliver floral arrangements
- Conferring with cemetery to order opening & closing of the grave
- Embalming of deceased
- Dressing & cosmetics of deceased
- Ceremonial rental casket with insert*
- Cremation fee
- Temporary carton urn
- Viewing of deceased at Trinity Funeral Home Chapel
- Use of Trinity Funeral Home Chapel for prayer service / funeral service
- Funeral directors to conduct service in our chapel
- Funeral home equipment: book stands, flower racks, floral spray stands, reserved seating signs, donation envelopes
- 12 statements of death
- Clergy and cemetery permits
The following options may be added to the Traditional Burial package. Additional charges apply.
- Executor Assistance
- Obituary in Edmonton Journal or Edmonton Sun (or other publication) – Lineage rate applies. Please ask your funeral director for current costs
- Cremation Urn – Visit our retail website.
- Clergy Honorarium
- Organist & Soloist
- Stationery Package (Includes memorial book, 2 pens, 100 color memorial folders & memorial candle)
- Floral Arrangements
- Memorial Video Tribute