Iris Joan Frickey
On June 24, 2020 Iris Frickey has peacefully passed into the arms of God with her loving family by her side.
Iris will be dearly missed by: her loving husband of 51 years Harvey, her 2 daughters Shannon Frickey and Tracy Seeger, her grand daughter Sierra Seeger, as well as many extended family and close friends.
Iris was predeceased by her son Jason Frickey, her brother Brian Charleton, as well as her parents Donna and Harry Charleton.
Celebration of Life
Monday June 29, 2020 1:00PM
12235 50 St NW, Edmonton, AB
Due to COVID 19 Restrictions, attendance is limited to a 100 GUESTS while observing health and safety protocols. Please use the following link to pre register:
Please, only one registration per person. It is important that each individual has their own registration. Guests without registration cannot be guaranteed campus entry.
Health & Safety Protocol:
- Enter through east event doors
- Exit through west doors.
- Follow usher instruction
- Physical distancing required (6 feet)
- Masks are mandatory (available upon request)
- Hand hygiene required during entrance, service and exit.
- Guests cannot linger onsite before or after celebration gathering.